Felipe completed his PhD his in Materials Science working on the formation of metal nanoparticles in SiO2/Si interfaces via ion implantation in 2010.
In 2011, he joined the Department of Electronic Materials Engineering (EME) at the ANU as a post-doctoral fellow working on the synthesis and characterisation of nanoparticles in insulators and doping of semiconductors.
Felipe has experience in Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) and Scanning TEM, as well as sample preparation for physical sciences. In addition, he has experience with other characterisation techniques such as Rutherford Backscattering Spectrometry and Extended X-ray Absorption Fine Structure.
In July 2015, Felipe joined the Centre for Advanced Microscopy at the ANU as a Physical Sciences Specialist.
- Ion beam synthesis and ion beam analysis;
- Transmission electron microscopy (TEM) and Scanning transmission electron microscopy (STEM)
- X-ray absorption fine structure
Mai, H, Lu, T, Li, Q., Sun, Q, Vu, K, Chen, H, Wang, G, Humphrey, M.G, Kremer, F, Li, L, Withers, R.L, Liu, Y.
Photovoltaic Effect of a Ferroelectric-Luminescent Heterostructure under Infrared Light Illumination
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 10 (35), pp 29786-29794 (2018)
Ashley J. Wooles, David P. Mills, Floriana Tuna, Eric J. L. McInnes, Gareth T. W. Law, Adam J. Fuller, Felipe Kremer, Mark Ridgway, William Lewis, Laura Gagliardi, Bess Vlaisavljevich & Stephen T. Liddle.
Uranium(III)-carbon multiple bonding supported by arene δ-bonding in mixed-valence hexauranium nanometre-scale rings
Nature Communications 9, Article number: 2097 (2018)
Haoxin Mai , Teng Lu, Qian Li, Zhifu Liu, Yongxiang Li, Felipe Kremer, Li Li, Ray L. Withers, Haidan Wen, and Yun Liu.
Above-Band Gap Photoinduced Stabilization of Engineered Ferroelectric Domains
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 10 (15), pp 12781–12789, (2018) DOI: 10.1021/acsami.8b00254
P Mota-Santiago, H Vazquez , T Bierschenk, F Kremer, A Nadzri, D Schauries, F Djurabekova, K Nordlund, C Trautmann, S Mudie, M C Ridgway and P Kluth.
Nanoscale density variations induced by high energy heavy ions in amorphous silicon nitride and silicon dioxide.
Nanotechnology 28 (2018) 144004
V. Augustyns, K. van Stiphout, V. Joly, T. A. L. Lima, G. Lippertz, M. Trekels, E. Menéndez, F. Kremer, U. Wahl, A. R. G. Costa, J. G. Correia, D. Banerjee, H. P. Gunnlaugsson, J. von Bardeleben, I. Vickridge, M. J. Van Bael, J. Hadermann, J. P. Araújo, K. Temst, A. Vantomme, and L. M. C. Pereira
Evidence of tetragonal distortion as the origin of the ferromagnetic ground state in γ- Fe nanoparticles
Physical Review B 96 (17), 2017
H. S. Alkhaldi, F. Kremer, P. Mota-Santiago, A. Nadzri, D. Schauries, N. Kirby, M. C. Ridgway, and P. Kluth
Morphology of ion irradiation induced nano-porous structures in Ge and Si1-xGex alloys
Journal of Applied Physics 121 (11), 115705 (2017); doi: 10.1063/1.4978592
- S. Mirzaei, F. Kremer, R. Feng, C. J. Glover, and D. J. Sprouster
Evidence for the formation of SiGe nanoparticles in Ge-implanted Si3N4
Journal of Applied Physics 121 (10), 105702 (2017)
- H S Alkhaldi, P Kluth, F Kremer, M Lysevych, L Li, M C Ridgway and J S Williams
Void evolution and porosity under arsenic ion irradiation in GaAs1−xSbx alloys
Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 50 (12)
- H. S. Alkhaldi, Tuan T. Tran, F. Kremer, and J. S. Williams
The influence of capping layers on pore formation in Ge during ion implantation
Journal of Applied Physics 120, 215706 (2016); doi: 10.1063/1.4969051
- Yu-Jie Ma, Pablo Mota Santiago, Matias D. Rodriguez, Felipe Kremer, Daniel Schauries, Boshra Afra, Thomas Bierschenk, David J. Llewellyn, Fei Lu, Mark C. Ridgway and Patrick Kluth
Orientation dependence of swift heavy ion track formation in potassium titanyl phosphate
Journal of Materials Research, 31 (5), May 2016. DOI: 10.1557/jmr.2016.184
- Ruixing Feng, Felipe Kremer, David J. Sprouster, Sahar Mirzaei, Stefan Decoster, Chris J. Glover, Scott A. Medling, John Lundsgaard Hansen, Arne Nylandsted-Larsen, Salvy P. Russo & Mark C. Ridgway
Enhanced Electrical Activation in In-Implanted Si0.35Ge0.65 by C Co-Doping
Materials Research Letters, (2016); doi: 10.1080/21663831.2016.1169229
- H. S. Alkhaldi, F. Kremer, T. Bierschenk, J. L. Hansen, A. Nylandsted-Larsen, J. S. Williams, M. C. Ridgway
Porosity as a function of stoichiometry and implantation temperature in Ge/Si1−xGex alloys
Journal of Applied Physics 119, 094303-11 (2016)
- R. Feng, F. Kremer, D. J. Sprouster, S. Mirzaei, S. Decoster, C. J. Glover, S. A. Medling, J. L. Hansen, A. Nylandsted-Larsen, S. P. Russo, M. C. Ridgway
Electrical and structural properties of In-implanted Si1−xGex alloys
Journal of Applied Physics 119, 025709-6 (2016)
- R. Feng, F. Kremer, D. J. Sprouster, S. Mirzaei, S. Decoster, C. J. Glover, S. A. Medling, L. M. C. Pereira, S. P. Russo, and M. C. Ridgway
Enhanced electrical activation in In-implanted Ge by C co-doping
Applied Physics Letters 107, 212101 (2015); doi: 10.1063/1.4936331
- S. Mirzaei, F. Kremer, D. J. Sprouster, L. L. Araujo, R. Feng, C. J. Glover and M. C. Ridgway.
Formation of Ge nanoparticles in SiOxNy by ion implantation and thermal annealing.
Journal of Applied Physics 118, 154309 (2015).
- R. Feng, F. Kremer, D. J. Sprouster, S. Mirzaei, S. Decoster, C. J. Glover, S. A. Medling, S. P. Russo and M. C. Ridgway.
Structural and electrical properties of In-implanted Ge.
Journal of Applied Physics 118, 165701 (2015).
- Agarwal D, Avasthi D, Varma S, Kremer F, Ridgway M, Kabiraj D
Phase transformation of ZnMoO4 by localized thermal spike
Journal of Applied Physics 115, 16 (2014) 163506/1-4
- Leveneur J, Kremer F, Kennedy J, Ridgway M, Williams G, Metson J
Enhancement of the magnetic properties of iron nanoparticles upon incorporation of samarium
Materials Research Express 1 (2014) 1-11
- Decoster S, Glover C, Johannessen B, Giulian R, Sprouster D, Kluth P, Araujo L, Hussain Z, Schnohr C, Salama H, Kremer F, Temst K, Vantomme A, Ridgway M
Lift-off protocols for thin films for use in EXAFS experiments
Journal of Synchrotron Radiation 20, 3 (2013) 426-432
- Decoster S, Johannessen B, Glover C, Cottenier S, Bierschenk T, Salama H, Kremer F, Temst K, Vantomme A, Ridgway M
Direct observation of substitutional Ga after ion implantation in Ge by means of extended x-ray absorption fine structure
Applied Physics Letters 101, 26 (2012) 1-4
- Kremer F, Luce F, Fabrim Z, Sanchez D, Lang R, Zawislak F, Fichtner P
Tailoring the blueviolet photoluminescence from Sn-implanted SiO 2 using a two-step annealing process
Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 45, 9 (2012)
- Luce F, Kremer F, Reboh S, Fabrim Z, Sanchez D, Zawislak F, Fichtner P
Aging effects on the nucleation of Pb nanoparticles in silica
Journal of Applied Physics 109, 1 (2011)
Download full publication (PDF 1.8MB)
- Pablo Mota-Santiago, Felipe Kremer, Allina Nadzri, Mark Ridgway, Patrick Kluth
Elongation of metallic nanoparticles at the interface of silicon dioxide and silicon nitride
Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, 409, Pages 328-332 ( 2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.nimb.2017.03.068
- R Feng, F Kremer, D J Sprouster, S Mirzaei, S Decoster3, C J Glover, S A Medling, S P Russo and M C Ridgway
EXAFS study of the structural properties of In and In + C implanted Ge
Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Volume 712, Number 1
- Luce F, Kremer F, Sanchez D, Fabrim Z, Reboh S, Zawislak F, Fichtner P
Formation of dense and aligned planar arrangements of Pb nanoparticles at silica/silicon interfaces
2010 MRS Fall Meeting 1308 (2011) 25-30
Listing does not show publications before 2000