The H7100FA is a conventional W/LaB6 transmission electron microscope with point resolution of 0.3nm. Its flexibility to operate at moderate voltages from 75 to 125 kV in combination with a cryo transfer system makes the 7100 ideal tool to deal with low contrast specimens and/or beam sensitive specimens. With the cryo transfer system, specimens can be inserted in the frozen state into the microscope or frozen afterwards. This system also feature an Oxford EDS detector for chemical analysis.
- 125 kV W/LaB6 TEM
- Gatan Orius SC1000A (4k x 2k) diffraction camera
- Single tilt (+/- 15°) specimen holder
- Double tilt (alpha = beta = +/- 15°) specimen holder
- Single tilt cryo transfer system ( -190°C < T < 25°C)
- Oxford Si(Li) EDS detector.
All new users receive one-on-one training.
Attending the relevant introduction to TEM workshop will give users a deeper understanding of TEM and help users to improve the quality of their data.
- Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Biological Sciences)
- Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Physical Sciences)