This FESEM is used for ultra high resolution application at low and high kV.
It is also used for electron back-scattered diffraction (EBSD), quantitative X-ray analysis, mapping, and variable pressure applications.
Features on this instrument include:
- Five-axis motorised stage;
- Turbo and ion pump vacuum system;
- In-lens and below lens secondary electron detectors;
- Angular sensitive backscatter detector (AsB);
- Energy sensitive backscatter detector (EsB);
- Gas injection needle for variable pressure/charge compensation;
- INCA Energy 450 EDXA system, 30mm2 Si(Li) EDS (ATW, 133eV);
- Oxford HKL EBSP; and a
- IR Chamber scope