If you've ever wanted to know about the research capabilities available to you on campus, this is your chance to find out!
ANU is hosting the inaugural Research Capabilities Expo, at The Club, in the ANU Pop-up Village on Wednesday, 2nd May.
Research support and service facilities from around the university are coming together to showcase their expertise and capabilities available to researchers, students and staff at the ANU, and also to external clients.
All researchers, students and staff are welcome to come and talk to the staff from 20 participating facilities about the wide range of expertise and capabilities that research support and service facilities have to offer at the ANU.
Participating facilities include:
- ANU Advanced Instrumentation and Technology Centre
- ANU Bioinformatics Consultancy
- ANU Centre for Biomolecular Screening(formerly Target and Drug Discovery Platform)
- Australian National Fabrication Facility
- Australian Phenomics Network and ANU CRISPR Facility
- Australian Plant Phenomics Facility
- Biomolecular Resource Facility
- Centre for Advanced Microscopy
- Centre for Digital Humanities Research
- Ecogenomics and Bioinformatics Lab
- Heavy Ion Accelerator Facility
- Imaging & Cytometry Facility
- Joint Mass Spectrometry Facility
- Mechanical and Electronic workshops
- National Computational Infrastructure
- National Laboratory for X-ray Micro Computed Tomography (CTLab)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Centre
- Statistical Consulting Unit