CAM is holding an image competition!
Send in your best, most creative images taken here at the Centre for a chance to win and have your images permanently on show at CAM.
Entries are now open and can be submitted to CAM via email. The competition closes on 30th April, 2018.
Winners will be notified via email, and the winning images will be displayed prominently at CAM.
Generously sponsored by Vanilla Bean Café, prizes will be awarded to the top 3 entries.
1st Prize - A $50 voucher from Vanilla Bean Café, 2 free EM/equivalent confocal sessions* and a display copy of the winning image.
2nd Prize - 1 free EM/equivalent confocal session* and a display copy of the 2nd prize image.
3rd Prize - A display copy of the 3rd prize image.
- Images must have been taken on a CAM microscope.
- A maximum of 3 entries per person can be submitted.
- Images must be submitted in an uncompressed .tif format, 1024k pixels or preferably greater.
- Images will be judged on their aesthetic quality, rather than scientific content. A clever caption may influence the judges!
- Images may be false-coloured.
- By submitting an image to the competition, entrants give CAM permission to use the image in promotional material on the CAM website, in print, and on display at CAM.
*The EM/confocal sessions are to be used within 6 months of being awarded.