The date for CAM's Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Physical Sciences) with Felipe Kremer has changed. This workshop will be held on Thursday, 26th October.
The workshop will provide participants with:
- an understanding of the basic construction and electron optical principles of TEM
- concepts for conducting selected area electron diffraction experiments and interpreting diffraction patterns
- principles and procedures for carrying out bright field, dark field and 2‐beam imaging
- an awareness of imaging and diffraction artefacts
- basic strategies for image interpretation and presentation.
Some previous experience using a TEM is helpul when attending this workshop.