**Please note: this workshop has been postponed to 26th October, 2016.**
This is a full day workshop which will provide participants with:
- an understanding of the basic construction and electron optical principles of TEM
- concepts for conducting selected area electron diffraction experiments and interpreting diffraction patterns
- principles and procedures for carrying out bright field, dark field and 2-beam imaging
- awareness of imaging and diffraction artefacts
- basic strategies for image interpretation and presentation.
If you would like to attend this course, please contact CAM by close of business on Monday, 12th September to register.