Light Microscopy Australia (LMA) is looking for a new logo and inviting people to enter their logo competition.
The competition deadline has been extended to Monday, 7 November 2016.
LMA is a special interest group of the Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society (AMMS). LMA focuses on light microscopy and associated instruments and techniques that are applied to all areas of scientific research and teaching. The main objective of the LMA is to promote advances in microscopy research and techniques.
How to enter
- You may enter this competition several times.
- Joint admissions and admissions made on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Please submit your logo to Louise Cole, with the heading 'LMA logo design', by 7th November, 2016.
- Entries must be submitted in an acceptable vector file format.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- The designer of the winning entry will be given FREE membership to LMA (and its parent society AMMS). A formal presentation to recognise the winner will take place by arrangement.
For more information, please read: LMA Logo competition details (PDF) (124KB).