The Introduction to Scanning Electron Microscropy will be held on Wednesday, 7th June.
By the end of this workshop, participants are expected to be able to:
- Identify the various components making up an SEM.
- Understand how an SEM works.
- Understand the processes of signal generation and detection in the SEM.
- Understand how to optimise the performance of the SEM.
Time and venue - please note date change!
- Wednesday, 14th June, 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
- CAM eLearning Room
Participants are encouraged to have had some experience using an SEM prior to attending this workshop.
Places are limited, so please contact CAM as soon as possible if you would like to attend this workshop, or if you have any question regarding this or any other workshop.