CAM is running several workshops from the first week in June and into July, with something to suit everyone. Each of these workshops will run for a full day, and will help participants to better understand how to use the instruments and techniques, and improve the quality of their data.
Participants can choose to attend any of the following:
- Tuesday, 5th June: Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Life Sciences), with Joanne Lee.
- Wednesday, 6th June: Introduction to Scanning Electron Microscopy (Physical Sciences), with Frank Brink.
- Thursday, 7th June: Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Physical Sciences), with Felipe Kremer.
- Tuesday, 12th June: Introduction to Light Microscopy, with Daryl Webb.
- Wednesday, 13th June: Introduction to Quantitative Microprobe Analysis, with Jeff Chen.
- Thursday, 19th July: Introduction to Scanning Electron Microscopy (Life Sciences), with Melanie Rug, Frank Brink and Joanne Lee.
Please visit the links above or CAM: Courses & training calendar to read what the workshops have to offer, and to download CAM's training calendar.
To register for any of these workshops, please contact CAM.