On Friday, 23rd June, Felipe Kremer will be presenting the workshop Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy for Physical Science.
This workshop is intended for anyone who has done some TEM work and would like to build on their knowledge to improve the quality of their data.
The workshop will provide participants with:
- Understanding of the basic construction and electron optical principles of TEM.
- Concepts for conducting selected area electron diffraction experiments and interpreting diffraction patterns.
- Principles and procedures for carrying out bright field, dark field and 2‐beam imaging.
- Awareness of imaging and diffraction artefacts.
- Basic strategies for image interpretation and presentation.
Please contact CAM if you would like to attend this workshop.