CAM will be running the Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Physical Sciences) workshop with Felipe Kremer on Thursday, 11th March.
This workshop will provide participants with:
- an understanding of the basic construction and electron optical principles of TEM
- concepts for conducting selected area electron diffraction experiments and interpreting diffraction patterns
- principles and procedures for carrying out bright field, dark field and 2‐beam imaging
- an awareness of imaging and diffraction artefacts, and
- basic strategies for image interpretation and presentation.
This is a full-day workshop, from 9.00 am - 4.00 pm. Registration for ANU participants is $150.00 per person.
Places are limited due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please visit the link above for more information and contact CAM to secure your place if you would like to attend this workshop.