Update: 20 Aug 2021: all workshops are currently on hold until lockdowns and Covid restrictions ease. We will advertise new dates as soon as possible.
Registrations are open for CAM's Microscopy workshops. These are open to both ANU staff/students and external participants.
CAM's workshops aim to help participants understand the features and best use of the instruments, including sample preparation, in order to optimise research results. The following workshops are now open for registration:
- Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Material Sciences) with Felipe Kremer. to be held on Thursday 26th August
- Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Life Sciences) with Joanne Lee, to be held on Tuesday, 7th September
- Introduction to Light Microscopy with Daryl Webb, to be held on Tuesday, 14th September.
- Introduction to Quantitative Microprobe Analysis with Jeff Chen, to be held on Wednesday, 15th September
- Introduction to Scanning Electrion Microscopy (Life Sciences), with Frank Brink, Melanie Rug and Joanne Lee, to be held on 6th October
Places are limited, so please contact CAM to secure your registration.