CAM is calling for interested users to demo a new confocal platform from Leica Microsystems: the STELLARIS 8. From the 6th-10th December, users are invited to bring their own samples in for imaging on the new platform, which features:
- The next generation White Light Laser with excitation range from 440-790 nm.
- Power Hybrid Detectors with extended spectral detection range up to 850 nm.
- Enhanced detection efﬁciency and the optimal match of excitation and detection enabling long term gentle live cell imaging.
- Fully integrated lifetime based imaging techniques, including TauSense and FALCON. It gives access to functional imaging, allows removal of undesired signal contribution and enables separation of spectrally overlapping ﬂuorophores.
- Reﬂection imaging available for all WLL excitation lines thanks to AOBS and Power HyD-S detectors.
You can read more about the STELLARIS here.