CAM's specialist staff are here to:
- support high quality experimental design, data acquisition and analysis
- train users in the appropriate use of our instruments and help with sample preparation
- provide research collaboration and fee-for-service work as required.
Acknowledgements - help us to help you
As a condition of access to CAM resources at educational rates, users are required to:
- Acknowledge CAM in any publications or conference paper for which images, data, staff knowledge or input has been obtained from CAM and/or the CTLab. The followng acknowledgment may be used: The authors acknowledge the instruments and expertise of Microscopy Australia at the Centre for Advanced Microscopy, Australian National University, a facility enabled by NCRIS and university support
- Lodge copies of your publications with CAM reception.
When you acknowledge CAM in your publications, you’re helping us to build a case for future funding and equipment renewal. This also assists us in continuing to provide access at subsidised prices.
Jointly, the CAM and the CT lab form the ANU Advanced Imaging Precinct (AIP), a Microscopy Australia facility node.