CAM's specialist staff are here to:
- support high quality experimental design, data acquisition and analysis
- train users in the appropriate use of our instruments and help with sample preparation
- provide research collaboration and fee-for-service work as required.
Acknowledgements - help us to help you
As a condition of access to CAM resources at educational rates, users are required to:
- Acknowledge CAM in any publications or conference paper for which images, data, staff knowledge or input has been obtained from CAM and/or the CTLab. The followng acknowledgment may be used: The authors acknowledge the instruments and expertise of Microscopy Australia at the Centre for Advanced Microscopy, Australian National University, a facility enabled by NCRIS and university support
- Lodge copies of your publications with CAM reception.
When you acknowledge CAM in your publications, you’re helping us to build a case for future funding and equipment renewal. This also assists us in continuing to provide access at subsidised prices.