Microscopy workshops: registrations now open
Registrations are open for CAM's Microscopy workshops. These are open to both ANU staff/students and external participants.
We strongly recommend all CAM users attend a workshop within 6 months of registering with CAM. The workshops aim to help participants understand the features and best use of the instruments, including sample preparation, in order to optimise research results. The following workshops are now open for registration:
- Introduction to Light Microscopy with Daryl Webb, to be held on Wednesday 1st March
- Introduction to Scanning Electron Microscopy (Physical Sciences), with Frank Brink, to be held Wednesday 8th March
- Introduction to Scanning Electron Microscopy (Life Sciences) with Joanne Lee, Frank Brink and Melanie Rug to be held on Tuesday 14th March
- Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Physical Sciences), with Felipe Kremer to be held Wednesday 15th March
- Introduction to Quantitative Microprobe Analysis, with Corinne Frigo to be held on Wednesday 22nd March
- Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Life Sciences) with Joanne Lee to be held on Wednesday 29th March
Places are limited, so please contact CAM to secure your registration.