Registrations are open for CAM's Microscopy workshops. These are open to both ANU staff/students and external participants.
We strongly recommend all CAM users attend a workshop within 6 months of registering with CAM. The workshops aim to help participants understand the features and best use of the instruments, including sample preparation, in order to optimise research results. The following workshops are now open for registration:
- Introduction to Scanning Electrion Microscopy (Life Sciences), with Frank Brink, Melanie Rug and Joanne Lee, to be held on Tuesday 6th September
- Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Physical Sciences) with Felipe Kremer. to be held on Wednesday 7th September
- Introduction to Light Microscopy with Daryl Webb, to be held on Tuesday 13th September
- Introduction to Scanning Electron Microscopy (Physical Sciences), with Frank Brink, to be held Wednesday 14th September
- Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Life Sciences) with Joanne Lee, to be held on Tuesday 20th September
- Introduction to Quantitative Microprobe Analysis, with Corinne Frigo to be held on Wednesday 28th September
Places are limited, so please contact CAM to secure your registration.