Microscopy workshops: registrations now open
Registrations are open for CAM's Microscopy workshops. These are open to both ANU staff/students and external participants.
We strongly recommend all CAM users attend a workshop within 6 months of registering with CAM. The workshops aim to help participants understand the features and best use of the instruments, including sample preparation, in order to optimise research results. The following workshops are now open for registration:
- Introduction to Light Microscopy with Daryl Webb, to be held on Thursday 1st June
- Introduction to Scanning Electron Microscopy (Life Sciences) with Joanne Lee, Frank Brink and Melanie Rug to be held on Tuesday 6th June
- Introduction to Scanning Electron Microscopy (Physical Sciences), with Frank Brink, to be held Wednesday 7th June
- Introduction to Quantitative Microprobe Analysis, with Corinne Frigo to be held on Wednesday 14th June
- Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Physical Sciences), with Felipe Kremer to be held Wednesday 21st June
- Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (Life Sciences) with Joanne Lee to be held on Tuesday 27th June
Places are limited, so please contact CAM to secure your registration.